Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olivia Has The BEST Nano EVER....Hands Down!

So I had to make a special post for my mom, A.K.A. Olivia's Nano. Hands down, we would not have made it through the first two weeks of Olivia's life without my mom. She was able to take two weeks off work and her life to come take care of us. She cooked, cleaned, ran errands, did laundry, visited with company she didn't know, made sure I was taken care of, helped me adjust to nursing and being a new mommy, changed diapers, dressed the baby, took Olivia at 3 am or before so we could catch some sleep, made beds and about a thousand other things that I'm not thinking of. If your gonna have a baby, you need a Nano like ours to take care of you and make life much easier. Our Nano is the best and we're not sure what we would have done without her. A special thanks to Dad, A.K.A. Olivia's Pops for lending Nano to us for over two weeks. We love you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment