Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life With a Crawler...


I never really understood what people were talking about when I would tell them Olivia wasn't crawling yet and they would reply "well, you just be glad about that". Now I completely get it! All I do is worry if she's getting into something she's not supposed to and pick up after her. My house will NEVER see another clean day again. I used to be able to have some control over the cleanliness and I would ususally have it picked up most of the time. Not anymore!! I give up! At least I know Olivia is having fun and this is just how our life is going to be from now on. I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! :) Julip wont play with toys... she only plays with dangerous things we leave out like wires and computers and remotes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! your house finally looks like mine :) we can come play now!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete