Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Time=Baseball Time

Last weekend we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and attend some baseball games. We stayed with our great friends "Uncle" Jay and "Aunt" Rebecca and went to a Delta Sate baseball game on Saturday and an Ole Miss baseball game on Sunday. It was a great weekend and lots of fun. Although, I can't say that I saw a single play at the Delta State game. Let's just say it was a different kind of experience with a little one along for the ride. Although, she makes the cutest Fighting Okra I have ever seen!

Might I remind you that Jay and Rebecca have no children at this point and after our little family bombarding their peaceful homestead I'm not sure they ever will!! Ha!! Thanks for letting us (and the dog!) come stay and turn your world upside down for a few days. Even thought it was crazy at times, we had the best time!

The Little Fighting Okra.

Tuckered out after a day of fun.

The family supporting our Alma mater.

Olivia with Uncle Jay and Aunt Rebecca.


Hays and his mini-me. Such cuties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment