Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Big Thanks to Nano and Pops!!

We want to say a BIG thank you to Nano and Pops for keeping Olivia so we could go on vacation. I think she had a fabulous time and other than not sleeping well she was on her best behavior. Mom was able to text/email me throughout the trip so we could see our baby girl and know what she was up to. These are some of the pictures that were text/emailed to us. We had a great time away but missed her SOO much and these pictures would just brighten our days.

I didn't ask how many dum dums she got over the course of the week. I'm pretty sure it was quite a few!

 Or how many Popsicles she got???


I guess she thought Pops needed some....

Kissing the baby in the mirror....

Olivia says "are you really coming home with me for a week, I'm not so sure about that mister!"

No comments:

Post a Comment