Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of "School"


Olivia started "school" today or Mother's Morning Out. She started crying when we dropped her off but they said she did just fine. She played and had a good time but started crying again when mothers started coming to pick up their children and I wasn't the first one there. I guess I will have a pick her up early everyday. I missed her so much, it was weird not having her with me.

I decided it would be good to put her in mother's morning out twice a week so I could go to the doctor, run errands and just get things done. I think it will also be good for her to have social interaction twice a week. It was amazing what I got done it 3 hours without toting a toddler with me. I did get a little teary eyed....I mean, wasn't she just a newborn yesterday?? First day of kindergarten is going to be a very tough day for this momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment