Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SURPRISE!!! Olivia has BIG News!

Yep, you read it right. Olivia is going to be  BIG sister! We are beyond excited and by this picture you can tell that Olivia is too. The baby is due March 6th which will make them 2 years and about a month apart. We might be a tad busy in the spring. We are not finding out what this baby is this time (maybe writing that on here will help me stick to it) so we will find out if Olivia has a brother or sister the day we meet the baby. How exciting!!!



"who, me???" Yep, you sister!!
If I don't update as much as I have in the past it's because I am spending some precious time with this little one before she's not the little one any longer. :)))

1 comment:

  1. Aww, congratulations!! Those pictures are so precious!

    ReplyDelete