Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Some Pictures

You probably have noticed  a lot of these type blog entries. Some of these pictures may have no meaning to any of you at all but as I mentioned before this is the way I have chosen to scrape book. I want to remember as much as I can of these early years and beyond. So bare with me on the not so interesting blog entries. :)


Olivia eating breakfast with her nativity scene. Makes my heart smile. We are taking baby steps to her understanding the whole true meaning of Christmas. This is just one of them.

 Now who is responsible for teaching my daughter this trick??? Not good. Not good at all.

She is really into loving on her babies right now. She'll be a great big sister.
Looks like she has a set of twins on her hands. Bless her.

Even likes to read the baby a night night story.

And of course, she has to sleep with the babies. At least everybody is staying nice and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment