Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our Christmas Surprise!!!

As you know, the plan was to not find out the sex of the baby. Well, that didn't quite work out so we decided to have the sonogram tech write it in an envelope for us to open on Christmas morning. Everyone kept asking me how in the world I was doing that but I really didn't give myself another option. I tried to not let my mind wander to the verdict because that would just make me more anxious UNTIL Christmas Eve. I did NOT sleep a wink that entire night. I watched EVERY hour pass by. I just could not imagine what the baby was going to be and it drove me crazy all night.

FINALLY, at 7am I woke Hays and Olivia up. We let Olivia play with the toys Santa brought her for a few minutes (which seemed like eternity). I grabbed the envelope off the mantle and opened it and read what you see below....WHAT??? A BOY!!!! There's not a ton of families that have a child of each sex (believe me, over the last several months I have noticed this). So, I thought for sure we would just have all girls. Is God not so AWESOME??? He knows the plans for our lives before we ever even think it. Awesome. So in a few weeks we will be welcoming a little boy into this house that is full of pink. We are so ecstatic that I really need to pinch myself to make sure this is my life I am living. Thank you, God for my undeserved life and many blessing.

Bedford Hays Collins "Ford" will be arriving in a short 7 weeks or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment