Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big Momma and Big Sister

I know I have been saying this for it seems like FOREVER but we are truly on the countdown to Ford's arrival. The doctor has set an induction date for February 27th if he doesn't decide to come before then. I am praying hard that he will come on his own time. I REALLY don't want to be induced, it sounds like absolutely torture to me. Sooo we have been walking, eating Mexican and pineapple and next on my list is to clean baseboards and eat Parmesan eggplant (I know...weird).

This is our big sister and her big momma! Ha!


I NEVER thought I would post pictures of my bare belly on my blog but these are just too precious not to have in my blog book. Olivia is finally acknowledging that I have a baby in my belly and will come up and kiss it often. The rest will be a total shock to her. I pray that her transition into a big sister will be a smooth one.
Olivia is saying "WOW, mommy! That's a BIG belly!"

I can't wait until she can kiss her baby brother on the cheeks.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I didn't realize he was coming so soon! That's less than a week! I'm praying you don't have to induce, too, but no matter what, a healthy baby is the goal! :) I am the same way about bare belly pictures... but one or two may pop up by the end of this maternity series, haha! I'm SO EXCITED for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete