Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pictures of My Babies

First yawn documented. Yawns are good, very very good! Usually means some good sleep is directly behind it. At this point in time, it makes this mommy smile.

This little fella is really not so little. I could eat those thigh rolls and double chin up. Love.

This sister slept really good! Can you tell??

First of many trips to ole Target for this little guy.

Can you love and hate newborn days all at the same time?? Maybe love more than hate. Maybe not all at the same time. You get what I'm saying.

After seeing this I fugured she was trying to tell me either  A.she wanted to get out of the house and go somewhere or  B.she was telling me to put that baby down already! Made me laugh.
 
If you haven't noticed I have been a tad behind on my blogging. I have a pretty good excuse. I have beeen doing a WHOLE lot of this...cuddling with my newborn that soon won't be a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment