Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Thank you, Lord for filling my lap.
Mother's Day is always a day of happy celebration around here. I got to take the kids to Memphis on Thursday and spend some quality time with my mom which was such a treat. We don't get a whole lot of time with just us so it was nice to spend some one on one time with her. After all, she is the one that taught me the ropes of motherhood and is there to guide my way whenever I ask for it. She's always the first person I call when I have a worry, question or just a proud moment that I need to share. She is such a loving and caring person and I pray that Ford and Olivia can say that about me 30 years from now. I love you, mom!

I was treated like a queen on Mother's Day which really means I didn't have to change ONE diaper the entire day. That is one perfect gift in this season of my life! It really was a great day. There was monkey bread (my favorite) and flowers waiting on me when I got up along with gifts and a freshly baked cake. You really can't ask for anymore than that. I was greeted by a happy 2 year old and a 2 month old bearing gifts. My job is to take care of them but really, they take care of me and fill my heart with joy contentment everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment