Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happiness...

Have you ever heard the saying "the days are long but the years are so short"? That is exactly how I am feeling in this season of my life. Some days, I think 5 o"clock (when Hays gets tackled at the door) will NEVER get here but then I take a breathe and look up and Olivia is already 2 1/2 and I think where in the world has time gone. These two really keep me on my toes, test my pateince (the bigger one more than the smaller one...right now), have given me grey hair (I am sure of it) and bags under my eyes, and there is not a clean inch in my house as I type this right now BUT I wouldn't have it any other way.

Do you want to know the best sound in the whole wide world? Children laughing. They really do bring so much love, joy and happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment