Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Me and my boyfriend...Drew Brees

YES!!!, your eyes are seeing what you think they are seeing! We met Drew Brees in the Houston airport. I'm sure most of you know that we are big Saints fans. We have season tickets and try to make it to all the home games.

We had a mighty long layover in the Houston airport. Jay was able to get us ridiculously cheap tickets but the catch is that you have to fly stand by. We had no problem getting to North Carolina but on the way home every flight to Jackson from Houston was overbooked. Needless to say, we were in the airport for a very long time on Sunday. The gate to one of the overbooked flights was practically in the dungeon of the Houston airport with what it felt like NO air. I was minding my own business when Hays very nonchalantly tells me to look up. I look up, low and behold I see Drew Brees walk right past us looking for somewhere to sit while waiting on his flight. I FREAK out!!! Rebecca and I like to call him our boyfriend so I frantically get on the phone with her to see if she had made it to Houston yet (she was on a different flight than us). As soon as she got there we trotted right on down to him to get our autograph and picture. Unfortunately, he was on the phone the entire time. He got off as he was getting in line to get on the plane. So, needless to say I was that obnoxious girl that begged him for a quick picture before he had to go. Poor guy...I wasn't going to let him go anywhere without getting a picture with him!

I am not one to read People or USWeekly so if I could pick to meet one celebrity it would be to meet Drew Brees. Love him. Check off the ole bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment