Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random


Olivia loves her Wil. And that is exactly what she calls him too, "my Wil". She knew she was going to get to see him the other day so she kept asking about him. The morning of the day she was going to go swimming with him she kept asking me about him and where he was. I said that I didn't know but I would think he was at his house. She said "I'm gonna go look out the window and see if I see him". The day before she also asked Lilly, the dog, to go get him for her and also thought her Wil might want to try the sucker she had that afternoon. This silly girl LOVES her Wil.

Cute guy in some jammies his big sister also wore.

This is how we wake up in the Collins household, veeerrrrryyyyy slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment