Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just a Growin'

Isn't it so amazing that we have children that are literally growing right before our eyes? I mean, I never know what to expect from the day when I wake up in the morning. These two are just changing and growing so much that I can barely keep up. I told Hays the other day that I really wish we could bottle them up and get the six month old and 2 year old out when we forget what they were like at this age.
 
The little man of the house has recently grown 3!  new teeth...
 
and is now sitting up. Where did my newborn go? 
 
The little lady of the house had her very first dance lesson. I guess she had a good time. She was able to show up a little half twirl move that she had learned. I'll keep you updated on just how this venture goes throughout the semester. In the meantime, is she not the cutest in her leotard, ballet shoes and little dance bag??

No comments:

Post a Comment