Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2012

Lately...

Lately, we have been doing a whole lot of nothing and have enjoyed staying at home. It is such a nice change from being out of town and on the go like we were at the end of the summer.
 
Ford and I have enjoyed some mornings with peace (Olivia is at Mother's Morning Out), cooler weather, sunshine and the nice outdoors. Ahhhh, bliss.

Olivia's Wil :) came over to play the other day. They always have such a good time together.
Popsicles=successful play date and 2 happy kiddos.
 
My little helper. She LOVES for me to throw warm clothes on top of her and then I push her around in the basket. I guess you can call that helping....
 
Olivia's first Little Debbie. Of course, just like a child she ate only the icing on top.
 
She must have really liked them because this is what I found the next day before lunch time. Guess she thought we all needed one.
See, lately we have been up to absolutely nothing and it has been so pleasant! I know I better enjoy these days while they last. Before I know it, Olivia will have to be up at a certain time and out the door for school. We are taking full advantage of these sweet days.

No comments:

Post a Comment