Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Memphis Fun

 
Before we ventured on our vacation last week, we were able to go spend a few days in Memphis visiting with my family. It was long overdo seeing that we had not been there all summer. I guess were too busy to take many pictures so I only have a few. Of course, I wish we lived closer and I know Olivia does too. Everyday on our vacation Olivia would ask to go see her Nano.:( I guess next summer we will just spend a week at Nano's house instead of spending a bunch of money on an actual vacation.
 
Olivia and Nano on the carousel. Can you tell she gets spoiled rotten while she's there??
 
Dalton wasn't as fond of the carousel.
 
What's a trip to Nano's house without some nakey nakey time in the sprinkler?
 
Dalton opted for the hose.
Can't wait for our next trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment