Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pure Bliss


That's what you call this picture, pure bliss! 

This is was what Emilee, Rebecca and I looked at for three days straight and it was absolutely blissful. We had uninterrupted meals, late nights, late mornings without hearing anyone say "momma" or the piter pater of little feet, a peaceful spa appointment, many hours at the mall without being rushed by a husband, uneventful car rides there and back full of girl talk and face time dates with the ones we were running away from but missed so dearly. It was a great weekend, one that we wish many times a day that we could relive but probably wouldn't actually choose to do so.:)

I guess I was missed by the three I love most. This welcome home cake was awaiting my arrival.
I sure did enjoy myself while I was away but was sure glad to get back home to my loves.
Looks like mommy is back on duty....until next year, my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment