Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mr. and Miss Independent

Suddenly we have hit the independence stage with both children in our household at the SAME time.  

Miss Priss has hit the "I wanna do it by myself" stage. This stage has its pros and cons, I think. She can now buckle herself in her car seat but she also wants to pick out her own clothes and dress herself. I'm still trying to decide if the pros out weigh the cons. I'm thinking not....

This is the first time she picked out her own clothes and put them on by herself. The Mickey Mouse shirt is backwards and the shorts were put on through one leg hole with 100% of one butt cheek hanging out the back. Oh, and no socks. Nonetheless, she was so proud of herself and honestly, so was I. I convinced her to fix the shorts (thank goodness) but she wore the shirt backwards for the rest of the day. 

And this little guy....is now crawling everywhere and getting into everything including the dogs water bowl and even ventured into his sissy's room while she was still napping. #neveradullmoment

But those wrist rolls, dimples in his hands, thigh rolls and those perfect little feet make it all worth while.
Love my babies even if they are growing too fast and gradually not needing their momma like they used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment