Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

End of Summer Fun

We are winding our summer down and getting prepared to start both Olivia and Ford in Mother's Morning Out two days a week. We have just a few more adventures to take in the last 2 weeks of summer. I HATE to see the summer ending but we are happy to see Fall around the corner. New seasons come with new adventures.

One last splash park visit was in store for these two.

Pizza, picnic and a movie. 

We are trying to teach Ford new words like HAT. They both love their lovies so I couldn't think of a better way to teach H-A-T than with the lovie both now and 3 years ago.:)
 I'm not a kid anymore but I really do try hard to use that childlike imagination. This is all the monsters eating at the lunch table. Olivia thought it was great!

Mister is FINALLY pulling to a stand.

If you drive by our house, don't look too closely for you might see two little naked booties. They both love "nakey nakey" time and honestly I don't blame them.

I am so in love with these two. I have thoroughly enjoyed our summer together. 

1 comment: