Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Sunset

This is by far one of my favorite pictures of me and Olivia.
 Was it posed? No. Were we even supposed to take this picture? No. 
We were driving home from a hike on the Trace/dinner and decided to pull over and watch the sunset. We do this quite often with the kids because we really them to grasp the beauty God has created for us. Hays remembered he had his camera in the back of the car so we took some pictures. 

My first thoughts when I see this picture are how in the world do people not believe in a higher power that creates such beautiful things? How do people believe that the sky just appears like that or children are not created in the image of God? My heart aches for those people.

My second thought just wants to shout to the tips of the mountain tops how awesome my Father is that he would create such a beautiful sunset for MY enjoyment and that He would give ME such a precious gift in my little girl. My heart could explode with joy and thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment