Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Update on the Brother Bear

I thought I would give y'all a small update on the brother bear of the house. We struggled a lot last year with developmental delays with Ford and not really knowing the cause of it. I can proudly say that this little guy has progressed by leaps and bounds. He is now walking 100%, we got to discontinue physical therapy, he has added lots of new vocabulary words recently and overall is a much happier fella. We still go to OT 3 times a week and we are hoping and praying that he gets completely caught up in the near future. We are so very proud and thankful for the blessings God has bestowed upon us.  

He is still momma's snuggle bunny. I rock him every night and enjoy all the cuddles. 

Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen???
That smile can steal a heart in an instant.

He's always up for an adventure. Not really sure if I (or my back) was up for this adventure.


Every time he gets changed he has to read "Goodnight Gorilla". I guess he has to have some reading material to pass the time. This is his favorite page.
He is one of a kind just like his sissy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment