Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2014

Time is a Flyin'

These two are keeping me busy and time is just flyin' by!

Ford is not only walking these days but running. I promised many months ago that I would never complain about chasing him around once he was on his own two feet. I have to admit that I am loving every minute of this chasing. 

Olivia and I had some girl time on Saturday. We went to see The Little Mermaid Ballet that her dance studio conducted and then got some ice cream afterwards. 

This is about the moment that she looked over at my half eaten cup of ice cream and yelled "whooo, girl, you must be hungry!" Gotta love the honesty of a four year old.

His nickname should be cookie monster because he is just that.

On the way to a baseball game and this is what the girl wanted to bring along, her bathing suit cover up, toboggan, puppy dog with his carrying case and a tiara. The girl loves some accessories.

Ford joins me every week for my weekly grocery store trip while Sissy is at dance. Little Debbie had to help with the entertaining on this particular day.

Oh, the park our second home.
Olivia and her BFF, Gavin. She likes to take care of him.


We had a craw fish boil at church and all this girl wanted to do was eat blue sno cones the whole time.

Since it's rainy and cold out and the children's museum decided to close on Mondays, we ventured over to the Science Museum (baby went too).


Time is a flyin' and I so wish I had the ability to slow it down somehow but my heart is SO full it could burst (and well, so is my lap).

No comments:

Post a Comment