Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2014

First Sibling Sleepover

These two little people have grown to adore each other. Like any siblings, they have their moments but overall, they are giggling and playing with each other ALL the time. It was a tough road for us while they were babies but now I'm so glad we had them close.  

They were wrestling the other night on Olivia's bed right before bed time and ended up wanting to sleep together. Olivia said "mommy, can Ford sleep with me? He's my best friend." Now how do you say no to that?

It took them a LONG while to go to sleep but afterwards I went up to check on them and they looked like a small litter of puppies all snuggled up together. 
I pray they will always stay best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment