Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2014

"the farm with no animals"

Ha! That's what we're calling our new homestead, "the farm with no animals." We live on 6 acres and like to pretend we're out in the middle of the country. We really do love it a lot. Our to-do list is endless and we have a major renovation to go through with the house but we are living our dream. We pinch ourselves every once in a while to make sure this is real.

God's creation is beautiful in every season.

Yep, that's me driving the tractor. It took me 6 months but I finally got up the nerve to learn how to drive it. The kids LOVE it.

The newest addition to the "farm with no animals" a tree swing. Next to the rocking chairs on the front porch, this is my favorite spot with my two favorite people.
I'll have to post pictures of the upstairs of the house soon. The BIG redo is coming at the beginning of the new year. I'll be sure to post about that too....if we live to tell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment