Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

Is Everybody That I Know Pregnant??

This weekend I hosted a baby shower for one of my really good friends. Kari and I went to college together and ran cross country together all four years. I am blessed to have her live right around the corner from me. She had a great turn out and received many wonderful gifts. She is due in October but does not know what she is having (glad for her but not something I could do). Little Sumrall will be here before we know it.


This is me and Holly. Holly has been one of my very best friends since like 7th grade. I love her dearly and am not sure what I would do without her friendship. We have been through A LOT together and I don't get to see her nearly as much as I would like. When we see eachother it's like we are apart of eachother's everyday lives. I pray that everyone has a friend like her. I'm not sure what I would do without her. (She is also pregnant and little Cole is due to arrive in October)

No comments:

Post a Comment