Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Weekend of Fun with Good Company

I have really awesome parents and family that are willing to spend several weekends a year visiting us from Memphis. I LOVE my family so much and I really hate that they don't live around the corner from us so we can see them as much as we please. When they come visit we always find something fun to do. My mom usually cooks dinner for us or we go eat somewhere. I cherish the time that I have with them and always hate to see them leave.

On this particular visit, my parents came and brought my Aunt Cindy, my sister and our nephew. We had such a good time. We went to the zoo all day Saturday and then broke out the Rock Band Saturday night for some good laughs. I didn't think my parents would really enjoy the whole Rock Band thing but they were actually really good and hilarious. I can't wait for the next time they come!









No comments:

Post a Comment