Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Good Girl In Church

Mason, Olivia and Semmes

Many of you might remember a post I did last Sunday about Olivia and her behavior in church. She was not a very good girl while we were in service and the nursery workers had to page me to come get her. Not a good feeling for this new mommy. I knew that I was still going to continue to take her to the nursery and she would just have to get used to it. This Sunday I was a tad nervous throughout the service thinking my pager would go off any minute. Well, when we walked into the nursery this is what we found. All 3 babies getting lots of loving and having fun. We thought this was the cutest thing, all 3 of them in a circle. The nursery worker was doing such a great job I asked her if I could take her home with me (haha j/k....sorta)!

No comments:

Post a Comment