Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Years

New Years was a lot of fun this year. It was very low key which is exactly what we needed seeing that our world is about to be very hectic. Olivia stayed with her Nano and Pops and we rented a cabin with the Bakers and Gurners near Pickwick Lake. We relaxed, slept in, played games, watched movies and rang in the new year. Exactly what we all needed and we were sad to go home.

Sad, sad but this is the ONLY picture I took the entire weekend. How pitiful. I don't even think I actually took this one. I guess when you are having fun the camera is just forgotten.

 The boys didn't want to drive home so they got stuck in the back seat with Olivia and all of our stuff. It was kinda funny, I think Olivia had more room in her car seat than they did. Good grief...surely we don't need to already upgrade to something bigger because we don't have enough room???

No comments:

Post a Comment