Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

Is our child the only one that likes to sleep with weird things?? She begged to sleep with the balloons on Christmas night and we let her until she fell asleep. She also likes to sleep with certain books, baby dolls, her juice cup, food from her kitchen and the list goes on and on.

 Playing with her kitchen....it's more fun after bath time when your naked!

The girl LOVES her books. ALL of them.

We had to purchase this Barney balloon while we were on the grocery trip from hell. Ughhh...it was one of THOSE days. Too many tantrums to count, had to open every item I put in the cart, people staring like I was THAT crazy mom. It could not have gotten any worse!

Yep, I celebrated the big 3-0! Yikes...it's one of those numbers you never thought you would actually get to. I'm there and telling myself that 30 is the new 20.

I think she must be practicing for Ford's arrival. Hope the babies don't mind sharing the swing with him.

We had a guest at the lunch table the other day. Abby Cadabby was served macaroni and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment