Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Girl

Ever since Olivia was a tiny baby I would hug her real tight and ask her if she's mommy's girl? That's just our little thing. She's my girl and we always have a little mommy/Olivia snuggle, hug and lots of kisses when I ask her that. Now she likes for Hays and I to pretend fight over who's girl she is...mommy's or daddy's. Of course, mommy always wins. So I refer to her all the time as "my girl."
I have been fortunate to spend some mommy/Olivia time with her lately. 

Can you find her??? It certainly took us some time to find her on this night. I asked her the nest morning why she put all of that stuff in her bed (because honestly, it reminds me of hoarders)....her reply, she was packing for a trip to the beach. Well, that makes all the sense in the world............

Santa thought it would be a grand idea to get the girl some play make up for Christmas. Someone needs to tell Santa that idea wasn't too bright. Geesh.

Saturday morning we went to see Snow White at Belhaven College. Other than the fact that she couldn't understand why Snow White didn't have on the same dress she did, she enjoyed the show.

We ventured to rollerskating for the first time. Let's just say that was a premature trip. We'll wait a few years before we do that again. 

We had a little date and went to dinner and build a bear one night after Christmas. She was tickled pink the entire night and honestly, so was I.

Seriously seeing some hoarding characteristics here. The girl loves her some stuffed animals.

Have you ever heard the saying "a mommy never gets a vacation". A vacation??? I would just like 5 minutes in the entire day by myself or to even take a hot shower ALONE!
This is what joins me in the shower each morning....the girl AND every plastic animal (big and small) that she owns.
Love my girl, inside and out, hoarder or not, diva or princess....or all of thee above. I love her and our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment